Jump to navigation Jump to search
List of available datatypes with each type representing a unique set of attributes to describe a value in terms of storage and display characteristics that are hereditary to an assigned property.
- Boolean is a basic datatype to describe a true/false value.
- Date is a basic datatype to represent points in time in a unified format.
- Text is a basic datatype to describe strings of arbitrary length.
- Annotation URI is a variant of the URL datatype and is mostly used for a owl:AnnotationProperty export declaration.
- Code is a variant of the Text datatype to be used for technical texts of arbitrary length, such as source code listings.
- External identifier is a variant of the Text datatype to describe external resources (URI based) and requires assigned properties to declare an External formatter URI.
- Geographic coordinates is a datatype that describes geographic locations and requires the "Maps" extension to provide an extended functionality.
- Keyword is a variant of the Text datatype that has a restricted character length with a normalized content representation.
- Quantity is a datatype to describe quantities with a numeric representation and a unit of measurement.
- Monolingual text is a container datatype that associates a text value with a specific language code.
- Record is a container datatype that specifies a list of typed properties in a fixed order.
- Reference is a container type that allows to record additional information (e.g. provenance data) about a value assignment.
- Email is a special datatype to represent an email.
- Telephone number is a special datatype to describe international telephone numbers according to RFC 3966.
- Temperature is a special numeric datatype to represent a temperature.